Tuesday 10 November 2009

:)

Stencil Art Evaluation


For This Mini Project We Had To Create A Stencil, To Then Spray Onto Paper Or A T-Shirt. First We Had To Come Up With Four Designs, We Then Got Feedback From The Rest Of The Class, We Then Had To Pick Out Favourite And Draw It Onto a A3 Sized Bit Of Paper. After Finalising Our Image We Then Had To Re-Create Our Design In Photo shop, We Had To Add Bridges To Our Design So When We Cut It Out None Of The Bits We Wanted Fell Off. Once We Printed It Out And Onto Acetate We Had To Cut It Out Using A Stanley Knife, We Had To Be Careful Not To Cut Out Any Of The Bits We Needed. After Cutting Out Our Stencils We Then Finally Got To Spray Paint Them.
One Of The Things I Learnt From This Technique Such As Putting Bridges On Our Designs So Anything We Needed Didn't Come Unattached Or Anything. What Im Most Pleased With Is That My Design Came Out How I Wanted It Too. The Bit I Would Change Is The Hat, As It Has No Colour In It, I Only Realised I Hadn't Cut It Out When I Got Outside To SprayPaint It, Other Than That I Came Out How I Wanted It Too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP